When we first came up with the idea of SisterUp we knew having workshops in local cities where we could bring entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs together would be top of our list.
We are excited that our first SisterUp Workshops will be in Salt Lake City and Los Angeles (home to the SisterUp co-founders).
Whether you are just starting out in business or have been at it for a while, these one-day workshop will leave you inspired, motivated, and supported.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’ve always dreamt of doing your own thing. Whether it be just a side business or building a full-fledged organization. You know it will create the flexibility and freedom you have always dreamed of.
- You have so many ideas for a business but aren’t sure which one to go with.
- You know you want to do something with your time and talents and start a business but aren’t sure what to do.
- You want to serve others by offering your talents.
- You’ve seen someone else successfully launch a business you had the same idea for years ago, but did nothing about.
- You’re finally ready to do the hard work to take your dream to the next level.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
- How to stop drifting and start moving towards your goal
- How to face your fears
- How to create a support system for success
- How to identify what you are good and turn that in to a way to make money doing what you love
- How to find your audience
- How to promote yourself and your business
AND MUCH MORE!
Our speakers include successful local women entrepreneurs who have built their businesses from the ground up.
SPACE IS LIMITED: We are keeping the group small so we can build connections and really work one-on-one. The event is first come first serve event.
Salt Lake City, Utah – April 22, 2017
Location: Holladay Town Center
White + Gold Design Studio
4640 South 2300 East, Ste 203
Holladay, UT 84117
9 -5 pm
Los Angeles, California – May 6, 2017
11824 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
9 – 5 pm
We hope to see you!